Learn to Crochet Workshop SERIES - Beginners
Time & Location
About The Event
Sunday, March 15
Sunday, March 29
Sunday, April 12
All Workshops are from: 1 pm - 3:30 pm
Have you always wanted to learn to crochet? Maybe you tried, struggled and gave up?
Then this SERIES of 3 workshops is for you. You’ll learn the basic skills and by the end of the series you’ll be on your way to being able to start a project of your very own.
There are 3 separate workshops spaced two weeks apart. This will allow you time between the workshops to practice and come to the next workshop ready to continue learning.
What You’ll Learn:
• Types of Yarn – Reading Yarn Labels
• How to hold the hook and yarn
• Slip Knot
• Single Crochet
• Half Double Crochet
• Double Crochet
• Triple Crochet
• Slip Stitch
What’s included in the fee:
• 7.5 hours of total instruction time - approximate
• Handouts to refer to after the workshop
• Crochet Hook
• Tapestry Needle
• Stitch Markers
• After each class I’ll email you links to various self-help websites and/or You Tube videos
What you need to bring:
• Paper and Pen to take notes
This session is for ages 16 and up
Can't make this session? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to be notified of additional workshops.
- Learn to Crochet Series$120$1200$0