Learn Crochet Tips, Tricks & Techniques
Time & Location
About The Event
Have you mastered the basics of crochet? Are you ready to learn more?
Sign up for this workshop and learn things every crocheter needs to know!
This will be a fast-paced workshop for people who are comfortable with the basic stitches, counting stitches, yarn tension etc..
We won’t be completing a project, but instead we will focus on mastering the following:
1. Foundation Row Crochet – Sc, Hdc, Dc – this is fabulous – a must learn!
2. Working in the round and joining so the starting edge is straight
3. Invisible Join – learn how to finish off a round so you can’t see it
4. Colour Change Methods – learn a few different methods to
change colours, depending on what you are working on
and where the colour change is in your work
5. Magic Circle – find out how easy a Magic Circle is
and avoid the hole the regular method leaves
6. Turning Chain Alternative – avoid the gap (hole) after the chain
at the beginning of a dc row
7. Carrying Yarn – how to carry yarn behind your work
to avoid multiple joins
8. Magic Knot – how to tie a knot that won’t come undone
and there are no ends to weave in!
The registration fee includes everything you'll need for this workshop
Over 2 hours of instruction time
This session is for ages 16 and up
Can't make this session? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to be notified of additional workshops
Links at bottom of the page
- Crochet - Tips, Tricks etc.$50$500$0